Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017

[TBR] January

Today I would like to show you the books that I want to read this month. Like always when I'm having a TBR list I will totally not read all the books on the list, just because I like to pick my books spontaneous and it also depends on my mood.

Currently I am in the mood for a little high fantasy and because of that I recently bought the whole Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson because the price of the eBooks on amazon was 0,99€ at the moment - who couldn't I buy them? So, book one on my January TBR is obviously The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson.

The second book is also high fantasy and was also quite cheap on amazon with 3,49€ and that is The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I have this book on my shelf for a while now but the many pages always keep me from picking it up and reading it, so I hope it will be a little bit easier on the Kindle :-)

The next book is Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway, which I actually want to read after I finish the book I am currently reading. I'm really looking forward to this book because I liked other books by this author very much and hope that Emmy & Oliver will be just as great.

Also on my TBR list for this month are two books by V. E. Schwab. I started reading This Savage Song somewhen last year but didn't finish it and I want to catch up on that. The other book is A gathering of shadows which is the second book in the series. I enjoyed the first book (A darker shade of magic) at the end, the world was really fascinating and V. E. Schwabs writing style is just fantastic.  Also, the last installment in the series comes out this year and I want to be prepared for that :D

The last book, which comes out January 13th, will be Trust Again by Mona Kasten. I like the author very much and I think her writing becomes better with each book, therefore I am totally looking forward to Spencer and Dawns story and I can't wait to get my hands on this.


What books do you intend to read this month? Let me know in the comments :-)

x Kathi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen